Follow these 5 tips for Brighter Skin
- Wash your face when you wake up AND before you go to bed every night. (Use a cleanser that exfoliates to provide a brightening boost).
- Hydrate your skin from the inside out by drinking water. This also helps to detoxify impurities in your skin.
- Include high powered Anti-Oxidants in your skincare regimen. Skins’ main function is to act as a protecting barrier. It’s important to provide our skin the nutrients to build a strong and healthy barrier.
- Use a retinol product at night. Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that helps very effectively tackle lines and wrinkles, hydrate skin, boost collagen production and helps enhance cell renewal rate making your skin look soft, smooth and flawless.
- Protect your investment daily with a multi-tasking sunscreen. A high quality SPF should spread on your skin elegantly and include peptides for firming, anti-oxidants for hydrating and prevention against UV photodamage.
Get started with basic products. These staple products should be in every skincare routine.
#1 Exfoliating Cleanser (Apply in the Morning & at Night)
#2 Anti-Oxidant & SPF (Apply in the Morning)
#3 Lightening & Brightening (Apply at Night)
Ask about our Starter Skincare Set to get you on the right path or set up a complimentary skincareconsultation.