I LOVE CHOCOLATE! I LOVE DESSERTS! I LOVE SUGAR!
I have always loved sweets..and always will. The only problem…I am just too busy for the sugar crash I get within 30 minutes of that delightful treat…It’s simply not worth it.
Needless to say, I have been on a mission to find Fabulous REAL chocolate treats that have everything good for me in every bite.
If you love sweets like me…give this one a try! They are so rich..I can only eat a max of 2! Shocking!
Fabulous Fudge Recipe:
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to line the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish
- Chop 8 oz unsweetened chocolate (the best you can find)
- Melt in a double boiler, or microwave stopping and stirring every 15 seconds
- In a mixer, beat 8 oz cream cheese and 3/4 zylitol, erythritol, or I enjoy suzanne somers somersweet
(NO Aspertame products!) Beat til creamy.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add 6 Tablespoons heavy cream, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/2 cup organic no sugar added peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
- You may also add 1/4 cup nuts if you enjoy nut fudge!
- Mixture will be very creamy and thick. Spoon and spread into your parchment lined baking dish and put in the freezer til very firm. Simply pull out the parchment lined fudge and cut into squares. Put them in a small tin with parchment between layers and pop back in the freezer to enjoy anytime!