Sarah’s Favorite Healthy Recipes
Cookie-Dough Bar Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
* ½ cup cashew flour
* ½ cup brown rice flour
* 1/3 raw honey
(Raw honey contains more nutrients than regular honey because the heating process destroys them)
* 1 cup nut butter
(I mixed ½ cup organic peanut butter and ½ cup organic almond butter)
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil
* ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips (or whatever type you prefer, remember dark chocolate has more antioxidants and less sugar than other varieties)
- Put Oats in food processor and blend into a flour.
- Empty into a mixing bowl and add dry ingredients. Mix together.
- Add nut butter and honey to dry mixture and mix until creamy.
- Add in vanilla and flaxseed oil and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Press into the bottom of an 8×8 pan and cool in the refrigerator. The mixture becomes more moist after sitting in the fridge for a short time.
Email our RN, Sarah for recipe advice.