Innovative Directions in Health clients have OVER $1,000 unclaimed Brilliant Distinctions benefits!
If you signed up for the Brilliant Distinctions program, you may have unclaimed cash that can be used towards your next treatment.
Check your balance at Brilliant Distinctions Program and find out how much money you’ve got in your Brilliant Distinctions bank. Then call to schedule your appointment before that money is gone!
Not a member yet? Sign up today at brilliantdistinctions.com to access exclusive savings on Botox, Juvederm and Latisse!
Call (952) 922-2345 for more information
These offers CAN be combined with other offers!
Winter can be a tough time for your skin.
The cold air and wind outside in addition to the heat inside is very drying for your skin.
Now is a good time to winterize your skin!
It is important to hydrate your skin from the inside out:
- Drink plenty of water, green tea and eat your veggies. Veggies are loaded with water. Carry a water bottle around with you and sip all day. Not a fan of water? Try Infusing it with fruit or cucumbers and mint for a yummy taste! As a bonus, drinking enough water, green tea and eating veggies will keep you full longer and keep off those winter pounds we all vow to lose on New Year’s day.
- Take fish oil and flax seed oil supplements to help to keep your skin moist. Fish oil and flax seed oil contain essential fatty acids which can help to keep skin hydrated and protected from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Make your own at home spa to winterize your skin. Try an Oatmeal bath. Oats contain avenanthramides which fight inflammation and redness. Set the mood by lighting candles and turning on soft music. Grind oats in a blender and sprinkle into the water as your tub fills up and soak for at least 15 minutes. Make sure your water is not too hot. Drink your green tea while soaking. Pat dry your skin, do not rub it with towel. Apply moisturizer directly out of the tub while skin is still moist so it absorbs better.
If you are looking for a great moisturizer for to combat the cold and wind this winter, try SHEALD Recovery Balm by iS Clinical Skincare. It even works great for your hands!
– Nurse @ Innovative Directions in Health
Who said cookies need to be baked?? Why not make your holiday treats healthy!
We tried out 5 raw holiday cookie/bar recipes. All ingredients were raw, healthy and organic AND there was no baking involved! They turned out delicious and are healthy too, how about that?! We would recommend making a small batch first so you can tweak the recipe to your liking. Some of the recipes if we were to do again would require a little tweaking. Here were our Top 2 Favorite Recipes:
- Raw Chocolate Shortbread Bars
- White Chocolate Carrot Cake Larabar Bites
The recipes we used are located on these sites:
Share your healthy holiday ideas with us! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact-us form. Happy Holidays! Lisa, Sarah and Lindsey @Innovative Directions in Health
Yes, it is normal for your eyelashes to thin as you age.
Your eyelashes grow in four different stages: growth, resting, shedding and re-growth. Your lashes continuously cycle through these stages.
As we age, eyelash follicles (the openings in the skin through which the lash grows) can slow or stop producing new lashes altogether. The good news is that Latisse can help grow your lashes grow fuller and longer by stimulating the cells that have slowed or stopped producing.
Latisse solution works gradually. While you may start seeing longer lashes after 4 weeks, to reach maximum length, fullness, and darkness, you must use Latisee every day for 16 weeks.
On average, this is what you can expect:
- At week 4: You may start to see longer lashes
- At week 8: You may start to see fuller and darker lashes
- At week 16: FULL dramatic results
View our frequently asked questions about Latisse here.
Latisse can be purchased right in our clinic. Please stop by or schedule an information session to see if Latisse is right for you.
With the holidays and New Year parties fast approaching don’t let your beauty routine get lost in the shuffle, stop in and take advantage of our Holiday Botox and Dysport Specials!
Plan to look your best in time for all of your upcoming events and in the pictures your friends and family will be posting.
Here are a few ways Botox Cosmetic and Dysport can help perk up your holiday festivities:
- Rejuvenate Your Appearance – Your face is the first thing people see in the winter when you are all bundled up. It is also the area most exposed to the harsh outdoor elements. With Botox or Dysport, you are assured to be putting your ‘best face forward’ no matter what the weather conditions are. Both Botox and Dysport are used to effectively erase and smooth out worry lines in the forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes (the lines you make when you squint) and can also turn your frown upside down by lifting the corners of your mouth.
- Results Customized for You – Even though it is winter, you don’t have to look Frozen. Botox and Dysport treatments are customized to the look you want. Our experienced Nurse will work with you on achieving your desired look.
- Down-Time, What Down-Time?? There is little to no downtime. When you are preparing for a series of events, it can be challenging to make the time in your schedule. With Botox or Dysport, you are able to easily ‘get in, get out’ and return to your normal activities looking fabulous. The appointment typically takes less than 20 minutes. TIP – If you are prone to bruising, cut back on any fish oil, vitamin E or Aspirin a week prior or take the Arnica supplement that helps prevent bruising.
Hurry in for our Botox and Dysport HOLIDAY SPECIALS!
20 units of BOTOX for $199 on TUESDAYS
50 units of DYSPORT for $199 on FRIDAYS
through December 31st
Schedule your Free Consultation with our Nurse
and see how the results of these tiny injections can help perk up your holidays.