iS Clinical White Lightening Complex
A powerful treatment formula for lighter, brighter, hydrated, healthier skin. Clinically proven to reduce melanin synthesis by 37% after just 72 hours!
Ideal for those with hyperpigmentation in need of a high-performance formula with proven results.
- Helps treat hyperpigmentation in 5 ways: provides anti-oxidant protection, reduces inflammation, interrupts the communication between melanocytes and keratinocyte, inhibits the production of melanin and exfoliates without peeling or irritation.
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin
- Protects and preserves skin’s lipid barrier with bio-identical lipids
- Moisturizes skin and leaves skin feeling and looking healthy
- No parabens. Safe for pregnant women.
- For all skin types
How to use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin in the morning. For best results, use iS Clinical White Lightening Complex in the morning and iS Clinical Active Serum at night.
- Alpha-Arbutin (inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin)
- Norwegian Kelp Extract (interrupts communication between melanocyte and keratinocyte)
- Hyaluronic Acid (increases cellular hydration)
- Glycyrrhiza Hlabra Root Extract (an antioxidant)
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract, Squalane and Glycerin (a compound that optimizes and reinforces collagen synthesis and moisture absorption in the skin).
Before and After Pictures:
Q) My New Year’s Resolution goal like many is to lose weight. Is there a simple way I can keep track of what I eat and the calories I consume?
A) Yes! There are many online calorie tracking websites and mobile apps available, my personal favorite is a free website called myfitnesspal.com. It is a comprehensive tracking system that monitors calories, fats, proteins, sodium, sugar, fiber and cholesterol. The site has a very large database, so you shouldn’t have any problem finding the foods you eat; you simply type in the first word and a list pops up. It is very quick, you can even copy a meal from a different date if you eat the same thing. The system also allows you to log your exercise and project your weight loss based on your diet and exercise routines. Overall, it is a very user friendly website that works very well. ~ Sarah Sankey, RN
EGCg Green Tea Extract
The antioxidants found in green tea are more powerful than those found in other tea varieties because of how green tea is made. Green Tea Extract contains numerous compounds, including Polyphenols and Catechins that provide potent antioxidant benefits which help fight off free radicals that can damage our cells, causing them to age and even make us sick.
EGCg is the most powerful of these catechins. It has been linked to numerous health benefits. Ongoing studies have seen positive results using EGCg for weight loss as a natural fat burner/metabolism booster, promoting cardiovascular health, protecting skin from ultraviolet rays and even to prevent breast cancer and other forms of cancer.
200mg EGCg posesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea.
Estrogen is not just a female hormone. Men also produce some estrogen. It is important for many functions, including memory. Too much estrogen in men is harmful and is associated with diabetes, excess weight, low libido and maybe even prostate cancer. When estrogen level is high in men, it should be controlled and kept in healthy range. ~ Dr. M
Formulated to effectively address dark circles in multiple ways since there is not one single cause of dark circles.
- Visibly diminishes dark under-eye circles
- Smooths the look of fines lines and wrinkles
- Firms and brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits
- For all skin types
How to use: Teamine is very concentrated, so only a very small amount is needed. Apply under eye area along the orbital bone twice a day after cleansing. Gently apply with ring finger from the inner corner of the eye outward up to the brow bone. Results should be seen in 4-8 weeks with twice daily use.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grape Seed Oil & Green Tea Extract. Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. Hydrates and moisturizes without oil.
- Mica, Silica & Titanium Dioxide. Instantly brightens skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What causes dark circles? There are several factors that lead to dark circles, including genetics, age, allergies and lack of sleep. Teamine contains ingredients to improve the appearance of dark circles no matter what the cause.
- How is Teamine Eye Complex different from Teamine Concealer? Teamine Concealer is designed to provide tinted coverage for dark circles while Teamine Eye Complex does not. Both address dark circles through multiple pathways and provide anti-aging benefits.