Revision Skincare Retinol Facial Repair
This 1% Retinol a.k.a. the gold standard anti-aging ingredient, plumps skin, exfoliates dead cells and helps fight fine lines and wrinkles. Great for mature, combination and oily skin types.
Wake up to a brighter, healthier looking complexion!
Features & Benefits:
- 1% Retinol, a super antioxidant, increases collagen production to: repair fine lines/wrinkles, reduce hyperpigmentation/sun spots, and firm skin
- Contains a blend of antioxidants for maximum benefits to help reduce further damage and moisturize the skin
- The retinol is timed released for maximum benefits and minimizes irritation
- Paraben and oil free and does not cause the side effects many patients experience with Retinoic Acid
How to use:
- Use only at night
- After cleansing, dispense 1-2 pumps and apply to face, avoiding the eye area
- Apply an SPF; such as, Intellishade spf 45, while using this product as Retinol makes the skin more sensitive to UV rays
- Do no use if pregnant, plan to become pregnant or while breast-feeding
- Retinol. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Biosaccharide Gum-1. Provides long-term hydration and moisturization to the skin.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens skin and provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Fat-soluble antioxidant reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Squalane. Natural oil derived from olives surges moisture into the skin.
Results: Left to right: Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure Spot Count: 316; UV Spot Count: 107
Regimen Included: (AM) Vitamin C Lotion 30% & Intellishade, (PM) Retinol Facial Repair