Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment is a one of a kind eye treatment from Obagi Medical Products. By using a revolutionary bi-mineral complex called Copper Zinc Malonate, it works to help restore the elasticity around your eyes and reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
Features & Benefits:
- Bi-mineral complex restores elasticity and boosts collagen for tighter, smoother, firmer more youthful eyes
- Malonic acid increases the production of healthy skin cells for improved skin
- Caffeine decreases the visibility of under-eye puffiness
- Calming, pioneering rollerball technology
- ELASTIderm Rollerball -Revitalizes your eyes with the advantages of caffeine that are transported through the unique rollerball technology. The antioxidant caffeine works to decrease under-eye puffiness. For any skin type.
- ELASTIderm Eye Cream – Smooth, rich cream for normal to dry skin.
- ELASTIderm Eye Gel – Cool, fluid gel for normal to oily skin.
How to use: In the morning, apply Obagi ELASTIderm Eye cream, serum or gel to your under-eye contours. You don’t have to use much. A little goes a long way!
Key Ingredients: Bi-mineral Complex – Boosts collagen and elasticity. Acid – Stimulates cell regeneration. Caffeine – Reduces puffiness.
Nectifirm by Revision Skincare
96% of patients experienced a firmer neck with Nectifirm!
One of our best-selling creams – Nectifirm is the only neck rejuvenation product that is specially formulated for the skin on the neck & decolletage. It contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work to create a smoother, firmer, younger-looking neck.
•Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted
•Reduces appearance of addipose tissue (fat) in the jowl and chin
•Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin
•Lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
•Firms the skin by 40% in 28 days
Who benefits? All skin types.
How to use? Using upward strokes, gently massage onto decolletage working all the way up the neck to the jowl area morning and night. People also have found this cream to be effective on other loose areas of skin such as cleavage, arms and stretch marks.
Green Energy Drink
Make this a part of your morning routine! Feel bettter while boosting your energy!!! Green Energy is a blend of 40 natural and organic Super Foods that contains the antioxidant & phytonutrient power equal to 25 servings of fruits and vegetables.
No Preservatives! No Artificial Sweeteners, Colors or Flavors! No Yeast, Eggs, MSG or GMO!
The 3 real pillars of health are: adequate exercise, proper nutrition and high quality sleep.
Even though hormone imbalances are a common cause of sleeping problems and need to be addressed, there are other things that you should do to try to help maximize the quality of your sleep. These are especially important if sleeping is a problem for you.
Go through this list and see where you are doing a good job… and where you need to make some changes. Your good health depends on it in many ways.
- Stick to same sleep-wake schedule (bedtime and wake time) 7 days a week.
- Avoid napping unless you can nap at the same time every day and for the same length of time.
- Unwind 30 minutes before bedtime, avoiding stimulating activities such as computer work (or email), TV, talking on the phone or texting, and working around the house. Also keep the lights low and the volumes of TV/music down for the last 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Try to keep distracting electronic gadgets out of the bedroom and maintain a tidy, cool, dark environment.
- Avoid any caffeine after 2:00 PM (after noon if sleep is a big problem)
- Avoid alcohol in the 2-3 hours prior to going to bed.
- Keep your meal times and exercise times as regular as possible- bodies love regimented schedules.
- Make sure your window coverings keep all the light out- bodies use light as a cue in melatonin production. There are very inexpensive shades that do a great job at this.
- Minimum sleep time should be 7 hours but if you can sleep 8 or more- by all means do so.
-Dr. Rich Sinda @Innovative Directions in Health
During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we should not only focus on the cure but also on PREVENTION:
Natural progesterone in a woman’s body prevents breast cancer. A large Johns Hopkins study showed a tenfold increase in cancer deaths in progesterone deficient women. Women with PMS or in menopause often have progesterone deficiency, which should be identified by blood tests and treated with natural progesterone. Artificial [drug] progesterone is chemically different from natural progesterone and actually increases the risk of breast cancer. It should be avoided.